Are you ready to achieve your best year ever in 2021?
Well…that question seems a little bold after last night’s announcement that we are now entering full lockdown again. Who would have thought that you can’t even pre-plan a blog post right now?!
I guess this question still stands though…we have to remain positive and optimistic, despite everything being thrown at our businesses during this pandemic! We have to keep going!
For me, achieving what you set out to achieve is all about getting organised and constantly reviewing what you set out to do…curveballs will be thrown at us (especially now!) but, now more than ever, we still have to try and stick with the plan!!
Personally, I love to set goals and create a strategy for achieving goals…but the reality is that those goals need following through if they are worth the paper they are written on!
OK, easier said than done but it is possible for you to achieve your goals, without feeling overwhelmed, by following a few simple steps.
- SET GOALS
- Come up with a strategy to ACHIEVE those goals
- IMPLEMENT those goals to make them a reality!
Firstly, we need to ask the question…What are your objectives for 2021?
Then, in order to define your objectives, we almost need to take a step back and think of the following:
- Who are you targeting and on what platforms are you targeting them? Remember that your online customers will need to be marketed to differently than your offline customers!
- How will you position your business, products or services? You want your customers to immediately understand what your business is and what you offer.
- How and where will you interact with your customers to ensure you are targeting the right target audience, in the right way; whilst developing the credibility, recommendations and interaction your require for your brand?
- What will your content and engagement strategy look like? How will your content gain interest and encourage return visits? What will your blog look like? How will user-generated content such as comments and reviews help you? This will all help in determining how your visitors engage and convert!
- How will you acquire traffic? Social media, SEO and email marketing (amongst others) are all online approaches that are highly effective.
- How do you plan to capture customer data in order to understand how your customers interact with you and improve customer journeys
- What is your social media marketing strategy? How you plan to use social media is a key component to achieving your overall digital marketing strategy.
Visualising your goals and what you would like to achieve in 2021 is the first step towards getting organised.
Once you have some goals in mind, it’s all about arranging your goals, evaluating whether all goals are realistic, planning in some quick wins to get started and then finalising actionable monthly goals for the rest of the year.
And most importantly, you must monitor your goals as you go – if something isn’t working re-evaluate your goals!
If you’re reading all this and thinking “What?!” then we can help you get organised and make your goals a reality. Find out more about our Consultancy Service.